Online Course in Freedom of Expression
- This course gives an overview of all components related to the right to freedom of expression, and its interrelations with national security and protection of journalists.
- Each lesson gives an introduction to the topic, and outlines the key international, regional and national case law.
- Chapters are built so to provide an introduction to the topics; references to the specific documents are provided to support learning.
Online Course in Trial Monitoring
- To be “the eyes and the ears” of a trial: to monitor the conduct of judges and lawyers during a trial and assess whether the trial is compliant with international human rights standards on fair trials.
- To report any violation of international human rights standards as observed during the trial through broadcast, mobile, written or electronic communication channels.